App Cloner Premium
App Clone Premium application is an application that you can copy to any application on your smartphone or tablet.
The only difference between the original application and the copy result is that the copy certificate changes and affects several applications that previously functioned.
For example, the YouTube application cannot run correctly without the correct licenses and certificates. The process of cloning an application with the App Cloner application is actually very simple.
All you have to do is choose an application that you want to copy and then change the name (for example, if you want to make a copy of the Twitter application it’s called a copy of Twitter 2) and change the color of the application icon so that it’s easier to find.
Applications that you can emulate for some applications that are quite popular, such as eBay, Skype, Amazon Kindle, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Instagram, Tumblr, and LINE. These are just a few examples of the many applications that you can emulate. But in general, you clone almost all the games or applications that you want.
App Cloner is considered a useful application that offers benefits for users who have multiple accounts in one application and want to log in at once. With ease of use, you can copy this application in just minutes.
- Premium Clone applications (VK, Snapchat, Messenger)
- You can create several clone applications and use batch cloning
- You can save the cloned application
- Change the initial symbol
- Clone the clock application.
- Change navigation, status and color of the toolbar.
- Change the play button
- Floating applications and forms.
- You can change the language, application display size and font size
- Leave the screen on, immersive mode
- Support for multiple windows.
- Password protection application
- Incognito mode for applications
- Remove permissions from the application.
- Exclude applications from the latest version.
- Change Android ID, hide IMEI and Wi-Fi MAC
- Prevent capture
- counterfeiting sites
- Allow applications to be installed on external storage.
- Immediately installed in external storage
- Clean cache when exiting
- Remove widgets and application icons
- Automatic start is disabled.
- Deactivate the default application.
- Disable cellular and background data.
- SOCKS proxy
- notification filters
- silent notifications
- Change the notification color.
- Adjust brightness at startup and activate silent
- Do not disturb, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth controls
How to install an apk
Installing this application is very simple. For those of you who don’t know how to install this application, here are a few steps to follow:
- The first step is to download the App clone Premium application first using the previous download button.
- Select a folder on an external storage to store application data files that are easy to find.
- Wait for the process to load up to 100%.
- Before installing the application, select the Android system and activate “Unknown sources” on your Android phone.
- If the source you have activated is unknown, look for the APK folder where you saved the previously downloaded application.
- Complete the application installation process.
- After a successful installation, you can use the application and access the functions contained in the application.